Josh Glaser graduated from Columbia University with a degree in Philosophy, then quickly lost his way. His downward spiral includes producing, directing and/or editing numerous TV shows, theatrical film trailers, long form documentaries and feature films.
His long-form TV credits include over 25 episodes as Series Producer and Supervising Editor of Showtime’s Emmy® Award Winning All Access series which has followed boxing superstars like Floyd Mayweather, Canelo Alvarez and Miguel Cotto. Prior to that Josh produced and edited 17 episodes of Showtime’s Fight Camp 360 series which documented The Super Six: World Boxing Classic as well as Manny Pacquiao’s fight against Shane Mosley (airing on CBS in primetime).
Josh has edited features and teases on-site for NBC’s primetime broadcast of the Beijing, Vancouver, London, Sochi and Rio Olympic Games, as well as 4 Superbowls (XL for ABC, XLIII, XLVI and XLIX for NBC) and numerous other events. Other TV editing credits include the World Series of Poker and The ESPY Awards for ESPN. He has also directed live action spots for SpikeTV and Xbox.
In the world of feature films, Josh has cut theatrical trailers for clients including Paramount Pictures and The Film Movement. He has been nominated for four golden trailer awards including for War Dance (2007 Oscar Nominee Best Documentary Feature). Josh created visual effects for Lewis Lapham’s The American Ruling Class (Official Selection Tribeca Film Festival), and served as the associate editor and opening titles designer of the feature The Look (Official Selection: Tribeca Film Festival). Josh also worked with artist Eve Sussman for her project 89 Seconds at Alcazar, which was exhibited at the 2004 Whitney Biennial and is a part of the MOMA’s permanent collection.
- 2016 Emmy Winner: Outstanding Edited Event Coverage, All Access Mayweather vs Berto Epilogue.
- 2015 Emmy Winner: Outstanding Documentary Series, All Access
- 2014 Emmy Winner: Outstanding Edited Event Coverage, All Access Mayweather vs Canelo Epilogue
- 2012 Emmy Nomination: Outstanding Editing London Olympic Features
- 2012 Emmy Winner: Outstanding Technical Team Studio, London Olympics
- 2010 Emmy Winner: Outstanding Technical Team Remote, Vancouver Olympics
- 2008 Emmy Winner: Outstanding Editing, Remember the Titans, Beijing Olympics
- 2007 Golden Trailer Award Nominee: Global Lens 2007 |Global Film Initiative
- 2006 Golden Trailer Award Nominee: War Dance
- 2006 Golden Trailer Award Nominee: Alexandra’s Project
- 2005 Golden Trailer Award Nominee: Man of the Year